Pipeline operators are faced with tough competitive challenges — to increase efficiency and operate more profitably while meeting safety standards and staying current with the latest regulations. SKW specializes in helping pipeline operators address this reality. Headquartered in North Kansas City, Missouri, with offices in Oklahoma and Texas, SKW has been committed to serving the oil and gas industry since 1989 and is positioned to provide end-to-end engineering solutions for pipeline companies throughout North America.
Our integrated, solutions-oriented approach allows us to provide comprehensive design services from concept and planning to the final as-built and commissioning of the project. Large enough to effectively serve our clients while offering the attention and service of a smaller firm, we develop solutions with your goals in mind.
Our extensive staff of registered professional engineers, land surveyors and support personnel integrates the latest industry technology to help you meet or exceed your project goals, timelines and objectives.
SKW’s design services for natural gas and liquid pipeline operations includes:
- Pipeline, compressor and pump station design, metering stations and regulatory stations
- Storage – tank batteries and finger skids
- Skid design and fabrication
- Control buildings
- Panel design and fabrication
- Electrical instrumentation design
- Piping and instrumentation diagram design
- Due diligence, feasibility and technical analysis studies